BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 25, 2010

25092010

Last night , argue with her , she said i didn't care her feelings .Okay , i admit , but doesn't she think that sometimes she didn't care my feelings also . Haih , nevermind , because i did wrongly too . Actually , i less accompanny her this few days , i'm busy for my homeworks and karate trainings . Urgh , freaking tire ! New school new life , omfg , many things to do here , alots of competition and camp waiting for me to attend . >< Very san fu ah , who can save me ? Cry out loud , dim gai want treat me like this ? trainning last night , FUYOH~! , really tiring . D:

Meet her just now , we were just like sitting there silently . Erkhem , a few minutes later , she talked . The first word " sorry  " . Sorry can't cure anything , but for me , is nevermind . She's the girl i love , she did any wrongly , really nevermind , but it's hurt me alots . She didn't even know that , how many times i cried for her , and how many times she hurts me . Maybe alots people thought we were sweet , but isn't this easy to see out ? No , we not really that sweet , but it's okay for me , cause i got this feelings often . She's not that same with others , she first time couple with girl , and she's just fifteen . She still a young girl , a preety young girl .

I don't know whether she knows how much about LOVE , how about me ? How much did i knows about LOVE ? My answer was still blank . How about others ? Do you guys know much about it ? LOVE is a game , a relation or else ? This is a good question i need to think it often , if i find out the answer , i think the world really gone . You should think it , (: .

My wifey is going to voodoo tonight none of my accompanion , really worried about her . Miss the day i went to voodoo with her last time , i loves the day alots , she hug me and kiss me in there , really syok . :D I loves the way she hug me , and kiss me .♥ By the way , she kiss me today , in my room just me and her . (:

Going to meet her tomorrow again , waiting patiently .

你是我的梦

No comments:

Post a Comment